Facebook Pinterest Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Image Map

Friday, March 27, 2015

Five for Friday


I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching today for 5 for Friday from a busy, crazy week!

I started the week celebrating my wonderful hubby's birthday! I forgot to take a picture of my amazing burger at Rodeo Goat in Fort Worth - I highly recommend it if you're looking for a burger joint in Fort Worth!



Using toothpicks to create different types of lines and angles as part of a Geometry Menu Board



My first attempt making a mini book for my students was a success! They filled the inside with examples of quadrilaterals and triangles. 



We used the app "Geoboards" to create different 2-Dimensional figures. Much easier than pulling out all the rubber bands and actual geoboards! The kids loved it.



And now on a less fun note, I ended the week getting the room ready for our big state writing test next week. We have to cover everything that has writing on our walls - I hate the way the room looks! I also close the blinds so the sun isn't glaring on any students and they're not distracted staring out the window. Do you have to get your rooms covered for testing at your school?

No comments:

Post a Comment