Facebook Pinterest Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Image Map

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Everything You Need to Know to Flip Your Class

I've been flipping my 4th grade math class for about  years now and I can honestly say it's completely changed the way I teach.

I love sharing how I flip my class with other teachers and I always get asked a lot of questions.
What does a flipped class even mean?
When do you have kids watch videos?
Where do you get your videos?
How do you know your students are paying attention? 

That's why I decided to create this *free* video course on how to flip your class. 

Click the picture below to sign up now!


This email course consists of 4 videos where I walk you through everything you need to know to start flipping your own class.

I'll cover Flipping 101
- What is a flipped class?
- Why do I flip my class?
- What does my flipped math class look like?

You'll learn All About the Videos
- How do you make videos?
- Where can you find videos?
- How do you choose a good video for students?


I'll tell you how to Hold Students Accountable
- How do you know students are paying attention?
- How can you have students reflect after lessons?

Finally, I'll help you Put It All Together
- I'll give you bonus tips and tricks to make your life easier
- I'll show you what one of my flipped lessons looks like so you have an example


No comments:

Post a Comment