Facebook Pinterest Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Image Map

Monday, March 9, 2015

Five for Friday - my first linky party!

I'm making my first attempt at participating in a linky party! I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Five for Friday (yes I know it's Monday...)



We finished up our unit on data analysis. At the beginning of the year this is what I was most nervous about teaching with our new math standards. It went great though! The kids made stem-and-leaf plots and dot plots using a 10 day weather forecast (which tied in great to our science unit on weather!)




We moved into our house last year. I finally got around to decorating the guest room/my office. I now have a lovely, motivating space to work. I love how it turned out!



We started off our measurement unit with perimeter and area. Here are a couple of glances into the notes we put in our math journals:




We got another snow day Thursday. It doesn't take much in Texas to get a snow day, but this was real fluffy snow - not the normal sleet we get down here. Of course my husband and I had to build a snowman. 


It's hard to believe that it's spring break! I'm looking forward to a week full of relaxation and catching up on things. My 2 kitties couldn't be happier to have me home for a week!


No comments:

Post a Comment