Facebook Pinterest Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Image Map

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Live Virtual Lessons: 3 Act Tasks

 This week is all about ways you can engage your students during your math virtual lessons. In a typical year, 3 Act Tasks are a huge part of my daily class math meetings. You can read all about how I use them in this blog post: https://www.teachingredefined.com/2019/08/math-workshop-using-3-act-tasks.html

But I wanted to take some time to talk to you about how this would work in a virtual setting. Obviously, things aren't going to go exactly the same way, but that doesn't mean you have to shy away from your usual resources/lessons. 

So watch the video below to hear how I plan to use 3 Act Tasks in my virtual math lessons: 


Leave a comment and let me know what you think about using 3 act tasks in your virtual lessons. What questions or concerns do you have about the technology? I'm here to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment