Facebook Pinterest Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Blog Lovin' Image Map

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Canva Tips & Tricks


I really struggle with designing attractive images, so I've been working really hard to improve in this area. This morning I participated in a webinar put on by Canva. If you're not using that site to create images, I highly suggest you start!

You don't have to be a blogger or Teachers Pay Teachers seller to use it. I played around with creating some motivational prints. You could create your own and have them printed to display in your classroom. The best part is, the site is free. There are some images and features you have to pay for, but you can do A LOT with the free things.

It's fun to play around with their different templates and design ideas. If you looking to go a little bit further, I made a youtube video showing you some of the tips and tricks I learned from the webinar.

Check it out:

I hope this is helpful and inspires you to create!

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a great tool to use and I can think of many uses. I'm looking forward to playing around on this later. Thanks for the pointers! :-)
    Lisa
    Hookster's Ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I'm glad you found it helpful : )

      Delete
  2. This looks like a great tool to use and I can think of many uses. I'm looking forward to playing around on this later. Thanks for the pointers! :-)
    Lisa
    Hookster's Ideas

    ReplyDelete